- Well Presented Three Bed End Terrace Home
- Offered Chain Free
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Dual Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Separate Utility
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Mature Lawned Garden With Office
- Quiet Village Cul De Sac Location
- Full Description
- Map & Street view
This historic village offers a popular primary school, public house and award winning restaurant as well as convenience store and post office amongst other things. The larger village of Headcorn is a short drive or bus ride, with its greater range of shops, restaurants and mainline train station with regular services into London Charing Cross. Viewing & Disclaimer Please contact us on 01622 890089 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information. Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
Simon Miller & Company endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.