Simon Miller & Company are one of the leading truly independents Estate Agents in Kent. With expert knowledge of Maidstone, Malling and the Weald, and more offices and departments than any other estate agent we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of quality service for all of out clients.
Whether you're looking to sell a property or looking to purchase your first home our teams of experienced and professional sales staff are happy to offer guidance and support throughout the process.
Why not explore our contact us page and find out details of your nearest office.
Contact us today to find out how we can help get you moving!
How Can We Help?
Challenger Close, Paddock Wood, TN12
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Downstairs Shower Room And Family Bathroom
- Sought After Village Location
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- Separate Sitting And Dining Room
- Added Benefit Of A Garage
Old Orchard Lane, West Malling, ME19
- Garage & Driveway!
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Rarely Available
- Downstairs WC
- Large Conservatory
- Private South Facing Garden
Orchard Avenue, Aylesford, ME20
(Sold Subject To Contract)
- Available to View NOW!
- Situated On Arguably The Most Popular Road Within 'Greenacres'
- Nearly 950sq ft of Accommodation
- 75t Rear Garden
- Large Rooms Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Rosemount Gardens, Weavering, ME14
- Superb Detached Residence
- Close Proximity To Schools
- Excellent Communications Links
- Extremely Well-Appointed Throughout
- Two / Three Reception Rooms
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Separate Games Room / Annexe
Old Mill Court, Biddenden, TN27
- Well Presented Three Bed End Terrace Home
- Offered Chain Free
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Dual Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Separate Utility
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Mature Lawned Garden With Office
- Quiet Village Cul De Sac Location
School Lane, Platts Heath, ME17
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Guest Cloakroom, En-Suite And Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room And Utility Room
- Carriage Drive With Detached Double Garage
- Quiet Village Location
Willow Lane, Paddock Wood, TN12
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Accommodation
- Set In Approximately 1.5 Acres
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Detached Studio/Games Room
- Set On The Outskirts Of Paddock Wood
Brooks Drive, West Malling, ME19
Guide price £450,000
(Sold Subject To Contract)
- Fabulous Detached Family Home
- Rural Village Location
- Four Bedrooms and En-suite to Master
- Kitchen/Diner with Granite Worksurfaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Own Driveway and Garage to Side
- Chain Free
The house we purchased in Bearsted, was marketed through Simon Miller. Lucy was the agent and we could not have wished for better! From arranging the initial viewing, thru to completion, Lucy could not have been more helpful and professional. We would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Lucy & Simon Miller to anyone looking to sell their home! Thank you.
After finding our perfect house, the brief for Lucy was that we needed to sell fast to ensure our offer was formally accepted. Our house was sold in 6 days to the first couple through the door. Lucy and her team has arranged a number of viewings back to back, which resulted in an acceptable offer by the next working day. The purchase or our next house was far from trouble free due to a number of conveyancing related issues but Lucy managed to ensure our buyers where still there after nearly a year of us chasing our purchase through which was a huge relief. It is difficult times like we had that really show that it is worth the extra money to go with a long standing and experienced organisation like Simon Miller. Lucy handled this very well despite some difficult discussions between parties.
Being first time buyers, Sam has been very informative throughout, professional and very friendly. Sam went above and beyond customer service expectations. Such a credit to the company. Steve was also very helpful when Sam was out of the office. Thank you guys!